1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Allow pastry to thaw, and then flour a surface and roll out pastry until increased in size by 1/3. Move dough to a lightly greased cookie sheet.
3. Place Brie in center of dough, form into a flat circle and indent the center of the top to allow a shallow dish for the chutney.
4. Pour the entire jar of Chutney into the top of the Brie. (It's okay if it overflows)
5. Bring all sides of the dough up to the center top, forming a bag shape. Carefully gather the dough, pinching tightly above the Brie. You may want to precut a strip of dough from the rolled out pastry to form a false ribbon around the neck of your bag.
6. Brush entire bag with egg white, this will make the finished dough shine.
7. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
8. Remove and allow to cool for a few minutes.
9. With a large spatula, transfer the pastry to a large plate and circle with your favorite crackers.