1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray a roasting pan lightly with cooking spray.
3. Combine the flour with the salt, cinnamon, turmeric, black pepper, and a pinch nutmeg.
4. Coat the chicken pieces well with the flour mixture (you can use chicken with or without skin-on- it's up to you).
5. Beat together the egg and milk; dredge the flour coated chicken pieces in the egg mixture, then into the breadcrumbs.
6. Arrange pieces skin side up (if using pieces with skin) in the sprayed roasted pan; spray chicken pieces with oil spray or sprinkle with 2 tablespoons oil and place the chicken in the oven to bake.
7. While the chicken is baking, in a saucepan over medium to low heat combine the butter, honey, pinches of cinnamon, and lemon juice.
8. After the chicken has baked for 25 minutes, pour the butter and honey mixture generously over the pieces.
9. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the juices run clear and the chicken is crisp and brown.