2 eggs, lightly beaten
8 ounces pizza sauce, divided
1 cup cracker crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup chopped green peppers
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 lbs. ground beef
1. Mix eggs, 3/4 cup pizza sauce, crumbs, Parmesan, half the mozzarella, onion, green pepper, salt, oregano, and pepper.
2. Add beef; mix well.
3. Pat into a greased 8x8 baking pan.
4. Bake at 350º for 50 minutes.
6. Spread remaining pizza sauce on top, bake another 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, bake until bubbly.