1. Pour broth into saucepan and bring to a slow simmer. If using dried basil, add to broth.
2. Drain sun-dried tomatoes and reserve the oil. Add more oil from tomato jar or olive oil to make 4 Tablespoons. Chop sun-dried tomatoes and add to broth.
3. Add oil to large heavy saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and sauté until translucent, about 8 minutes.
4. Add rice and stir until white spots appear in center of rice grains, about 1 minute.
5. Add wine, stir, and simmer until most of liquid is absorbed.
6. Add about 1/2 cup of broth, stir, and cook stirring frequently until rice absorbs liquid. Repeat adding 1/2 cups of broth and cooking to absorb until broth is gone. This will take about 20-25 minutes. Rice will be tender and kind of creamy.
7. Remove from heat. Stir in cheeses and chopped fresh basil, if using. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve garnished with basil leaves.