1. Cut salmon fillet crosswise into 6 strips. Shell and de-vein shrimp, leaving tail part of shell on. Rinse salmon, shrimp, and scallops; pat dry with
2. In medium bowl, mix catsup, lime juice, chili powder, hot pepper sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; add shrimp and toss to coat. Spray rack in large broiling pan with vegetable cooking spray; place shrimp on rack.
3. Make a horizontal slit in the middle of each scallop; fill with basil. Sprinkle scallops with 1/ 2 teaspoon salt; place on rack with shrimp.
4. In small bowl, mix mustard, dill, and lemon juice. Thread salmon onto six 8inch wooden skewers; brush with mustard mixture and place on same rack.
5. Drizzle seafood with 2 teaspoons olive oil; broil 3 minutes; turn and drizzle with 2 more teaspoons oil. Broil 3 minutes longer or until shrimp are tender, scallops turn opaque, and salmon flakes.
6. Meanwhile, in cup, mix grapefruit juice, 2 teaspoons olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Arrange lettuce, radicchio, arugula, and chicory on large platter; drizzle with grapefruit juice mixture.
7. When seafood is done, arrange on platter with salad greens.