3/4 c. margarine
3 c. onions, chopped
1 c. green pepper, chopped
1/2 c. celery, chopped
1 tsp garlic, minced
1/4 c. flour
3 lbs crawfish tails
1/4 c. parsley flakes
4 c. half and half
1 lb special melt cheese (Velveeta or HEB Easy Melt)
2 Tbsp jalapeno, chopped
2 1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp black pepper
16 oz dry fettucine
Parmesan cheese for topping
1. Cook fettucine in slightly salted water, rinse well, drain and set aside.
2. In large roaster, melt margarine. Add onions, celery, peppers and garlic. Cook until limp. Add seasonings.
3. Add flour, blend, and cook, stirring occasionally.
4. Add crawfish with juices, parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add half and half, cheese, jalapeno. Mix well. Cover and cook until cheese is melted and mixture is hot, stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
6. Mix fettucine into mixture. Spoon into PAM casseroles, sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese. At this point freeze, refrigerate or bake at 350º until heated through, 25 minutes or more.