Ingredients for Grilled Turkey
· 1 package ButterballÒ Fresh Boneless Turkey Breast Cutlets
· 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· ½ tsp salt
· ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
· 3 large whole-wheat pitas, cut in half
Ingredients for Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
· 1 cup fat-free yogurt
· ½ cup shredded cucumber
· 1 tsp grated lime peel
· 1 tsp salt
· ½ tsp ground cumin
Directions for Grilled Turkey
1. Prepare grill for medium-direct-heat cooking. Lightly spray unheated grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine lime juice, garlic, curry powder, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl.
3. Dip cutlets in lime juice mixture. Place cutlets on rack over medium-hot grill. Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink in center.
Directions for Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
1. Combine yogurt, cucumber, lime peel, salt and cumin in medium bowl. Chill.
2. Distribute turkey and Cucumber Yogurt Sauce evenly among pitas.