How to cook
1. boil the string paste made from the arum root with hot water, give to the basket, cut water
2. cut 1 (eat easily)
3. cut beef (4-5cm).
cut the bean curd (4cm).
cut blue leek (4cm length).
4. heat the iron pan by the high heat. pull the suet, roast meat.
5. when meat changes color, make it to the medium flame, put sugar in, and scorch it a little
6. add warishita.
7. put the material in 6. little by little. cook with the gas set to medium.
8. eat applying it to the melting egg.
You may put a Chinese cabbage, an onion, a carrot, a potato, a mushroom, a japanese radish, and the favorite another one.
*You should separate meat from the paste made from the arum root. (Meat becomes hard.)
*The frying-pan is acceptable if there is no iron pan.